Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Strawberry Rhubarb Tart

When I saw this post for Rhubarb Strawberry Crumb Bars, on White On Rice Couple, I immediately checked to make sure I had every ingredient and added what I did not to my weekly grocery list.  

For me, summer is almost here when rhubarb appears.  It means that so many items are coming into to season, primarily strawberries.  It is a glorious time of year!



I decided to make a tart out of this recipe.  It is prepared the same way but in a springform or tart pan.  I would recommended something with high sides.  I may or may not have had some end up on the sheet pan I (luckily) put under my tart pan....

Whether you make bars or a tart you will be all set.  This was given rave reviews by my friends and family!  Check out Todd and Diane's recipe, it won't be your last stop to their beautiful blog!  



Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I love strawberry and rhubarb. Hope you are enjoying your spring, I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be cooking this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, look at those amazing flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so going to make this... It is the makings of a favorite for Justin.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!