Thursday, July 15, 2010

CEiMB: Panzanella with Chicken Sausage



This week's CEiMB, Panzanella with Chicken Sausage, was hosted by Pantry Revisited.  On a side note, I am enjoying getting back into CEiMB.  It is really nice to have at least one meal a week chosen for me.

This recipe is super easy, super fresh, and delicious.  This version of panzanella was simple but really good.  Honestly though how could bread, tomatoes, and vinaigrette be bad?  It was a perfect week night meal.  We have great fresh chicken sausage at our local grocery store that I love too!

Thanks for a great pick!

6 comments:

  1. Liz I'm so glad you liked this! We really loved it because it is very hot here in Alabama and turning the stove on makes things worse! I wasn't sure I would like a salad without lettuce, but I did and I loved the sausage. I had not tried that sausage before. Thank you so much for cooking along with me this week. It certainly makes it more fun to see everyone's variations on the same recipe. Love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We liked it also...great description and great photo of it all. It's nice you are happy making CEiMB food again...we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture - looks delicious! I'm really happy to have CEiMB running again, and like you said, it's nice to always have at least one night's dinner decided :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...I'm just getting back into CEiMB, too. I'm hoping I can get my act together to get next weeks recipe made! :) This was a tasty and simple salad. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dish looks gorgeous!
    I agree, it's wonderful not having to think of something for dinner one night a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems everyone appreciates Ellie's recipes. They are winners, in our house, one after another.

    Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!