Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Among the many things I have learned from my father, I gained a piece of my culinary point of view.  The crowning jewel being condiments.  Basically any dish can be made better with the right condiments.  There are always at least three types of mustard, horseradish, and salsa in the refrigerator.  This is rounded out with hot sauce, pickles, olives, alioli, ketchup, chutney, and relishes.  This is a picture of just one shelf in my parents refrigerator.  The door contains even more....


Happy Father's Day!  I am already looking forward to eating some cheddar cheese and horseradish with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!