Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BBQ Chicken

We had some friends from Ohio to dinner last night.  They have three awesome kids, two of which joined us.

Whether our guests are adults or children, I hate when what I prepare is something that is on someone's "do not eat" list.  With two younger folks coming I knew that my chances were high!  My husband suggested BBQ chicken sandwiches on the grill.  Great idea!  Add some roasted sweet potatoes and a spinach salad and we are set!  I picked up some Dinosaur BBQ sauce.  Try this sauce, it is probably in your grocery store!  We topped our sandwiches with avocado too!  Everything tasted so good and we had a really wonderful time with our guests.



Oddly enough, our younger guests had some of everything.  Their father reluctantly tried some sweet potato!

1 comment:

  1. I see the sandwich and the salad, but where is the bottle of BBQ sauce and the rest of the condiments.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!