Tuesday, November 8, 2011

hello?

So I think I have some explaining to do...

My posting frequency is way down.  There is one factor that I think you can all relate to...life gets busy sometimes.  Another is that my husband and I are expecting...a baby!!!  


Trust me there is plenty of cooking going on in my kitchen but my inspiration has been rather low.  I am been sticking to recipes I know and love.  I am committed to doing everything I can with diet and exercise to have a healthy pregnancy.  So far so good by the way.



Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of the recipes that have been reappearing on our dinner table over the past few months.  In my opinion (for what it is worth) if a recipe is worthy having twice it is worth keeping.

Classic Turkey Noodle Soup 

Eggplant Curry Dip

Asparagus Quinoa Salad

Vegetable Jalfrezi

I hope you will give some of these recipes a shot.  Check back soon I have a great curry dish to share with you....promise!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! congratulations! i hope you're getting lots of rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm happy for both of you. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!