Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lime Cornmeal Cookies

So many people in my life are eating gluten-free.  So many people think that means all you can eat is salad, potatoes, and meat.  I have been trying really hard to try new recipes that are gluten-free because well...

food is a love language you know.



These Lime and Cornmeal Cookies were immediately appealing because I love lime and the entire list of ingredients can be found at your grocery store....I promise!  They also didn't take forever which is always a plus.  

I included a link to the recipe, I hope you will try to make these cookies.  One note though, if you are making them for someone who is very strict about eating gluten-free, don't be afraid to ask them some questions.  They will be happy you asked and have some good tips on how to make sure they can enjoy these cookies.  

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I've never made cookies with cornmeal. They look very tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!