Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chocolate Cobbler

I have a suspicion that this recipe will be posted quite a bit this weekend.  It showed up on Tasty Kitchen late last week.  I decided to make it after my dear friend declared it delicious.



I will be honest that the ingredient list seemed humble.  I wasn't sure how it could yield such results.  My instinct was wrong.  It was more than delicious!  It was amazing and super easy.  I loved how the bottom was all gooey.  I loved how when you took a bite it was almost impossible to not smile and close your eyes.  Ok, maybe that it is a bit too much but it was really good!

1 comment:

  1. No, I didn't see this and now I almost wish I hadn't! Yours looks so delicious I must make it. Tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!