Sunday, March 21, 2010

Liberty Tavern

One of our friends from church shares our love of Liberty Tavern.  I must confess my love for this restaurant is turning into an obsession.  On Sundays they have a special brunch menu.  It does include a brunch buffet that everyone raves about.  However, I have not been able to move past the LT burger and pint ($10).  This burger is made from ground skirt steak then topped with applewood bacon and cheddar cheese.  It comes with amazing fries that are sprinkled with parsley and kosher salt.  I usually choose a pint of lager.  It is an awesome way to start a relaxing Sunday after church!

If you are in the area...go check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!