Monday, November 2, 2009

Red Snapper in Parchment

I had a great day and made it home by 5:20pm.  This is a feat!  It gave me time to workout AND make dinner.  I was super excited and so I felt a little inspired!



I made a quick salsa in the food processor using
2 cans of drained whole tomatoes
2 fresh jalapenos
5 scallions
the zest and juice of half a lemon
1/2 tsp of cumin
salt & pepper 
I had two filets of Red Snapper, my favorite fish.  I placed them on parchment paper and drenched them in the salsa.  I wrapped them up like a present and in a 425 degree oven they went for 30 minutes.  Before serving them I topped each serving with 1/4 of a sliced avocado....forgot to take a picture with them topped but don't forgo the avocado it gave it this great silky texture.  It was a great light meal for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!