Monday, October 5, 2009

New Ingredients!

I have been trying to prepare more fish lately.  It is just so good for you and usually the recipes are fast which is perfect for weeknight meals!



I found a recipe for Miso Glazed Cod from The Food You Crave.  I tend to really enjoy Japanese flavors so it caught my eye and it uses two new ingredients, miso paste and mirin.   The glaze was thick and coated the cod very well.  I love the soft texture of the fish and the glaze had a gentle taste to match.  My husband thought some red chili paste might be good on the side and I agree.  It needed a kick! 

Overall it was a great, quick weeknight meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!