Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cuban Sandwich
























I do love a good sandwich.  This particular sandwich has recently reached the top of my list.  I just love all the components.  We happen to make pork tenderloin quite a bit so I try to keep the items of this sandwich on hand.  To be honest, sometimes we make a pork tenderloin just so we can make ourselves a really good sandwich.

What is your favorite sandwich?



I recently received some GREAT Jamaican Jerk seasoning.  I think that using this on the pork takes the sandwich to an entirely different level!


Cuban Sandwich
makes 2

4 pieces of good bread (sourdough or French)
6-8oz of pork tenderloin(cooked) sliced very thin
2 thin slices of provolone cheese
2 TBS of pickle relish
2 TBS of Dijon mustard

Spread the mustard and relish evenly over all 4 pieces of bread.  Layer the pork tenderloin and cheese over each piece of bread.  Toast in the toaster oven for 3 minutes. Place one piece of bread onto another to make 2 sandwiches.  Slice.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!