Monday, December 28, 2009

Simple...



I wanted to make a quick breakfast before church yesterday morning.  What is faster than toast, a fried egg, and a slice of canadian bacon?  Everything was on the plate in under 5 minutes.  I have one of those double burner griddles which made the job very easy.  Also, since the ingredients were so simple, small things like the fresh cracked pepper and kosker salt stood out. 



Tonight, after finishing my work-out, I need yet another meal with just a few minutes of hands-on time.  Since we liked roasted cauliflower so much last week, I though why not roast the brussel sprouts?  Fantastic!  I will say though make sure the olive oil is equally distributed.  As a main dish, I brushed wild caught salmon with salt, pepper, and olive oil.  Everything was tossed in the oven for 20 minutes, just long enough for me to clean-up!

1 comment:

  1. Nice but just so you know thats not bacon it's just smoked ham, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, especially if you tried any of the recipes. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight!